80% of people in industrialized nations will experience back pain at some stage in their life.
somatics.ie offers training modules in:
- Injury prevention
- Performance enhancement
Somatics.ie has developed a highly effective method that combines education and active employee participation in learning to improve biomechanics and stress related behavior. Our clients learn how habits, beliefs, and patterns contribute to workplace injuries and pain. They leave with the practical tools for awareness, prevention, and self- management.
- Empower employees to relieve and prevent lower back pain
- Reduce pain related absenteeism
- Reduce on and off-the-job injuries
- Reduce health care costs
- Increase employee efficiency and performance
We strive to create long-term relationships with businesses assisting them in creating a worksite that remains healthy and productive.
Our Programmes Include:
- This introduces injury prevention basics. Participants learn how to relieve pain and tension by creating correct posture.
Align your Spine
- This is designed for individuals with stressed or chronically painful backs, or those at high risk of back injury.
- This is a specialized service for office workers, computer programmers, and employees who experience neck and shoulder pain or frequent tension headaches
- This progamme includes ergonomic evaluations, risk assessments, employee and supervisor training. Somatics.ie will guide or assist with any stage of program implementation. We can work with the Health and Safety Committee during program design, promotion, implementation and evaluation.